Import Export Code Registration
Import Export (IE) Code India is a registration of an import and export companies with Indian Custom department that import and export commodities from India. It is issued by the DGFT (Director General of Foreign Trade). IEC is a 10-digit code that has lifetime validity. Predominantly importers merchants cannot import goods without the Import Export Code and similarly, the exporter merchant cannot avail benefits from DGFT for the export schemewithout IEC.
- PAN card
- Bank certificate or cancelled cheque
- Address proof
- Digital photograph
- Copy of Aadhar card or other identity proof
- Sale deed in case business premise is self-owned; or Rental/Lease Agreement, in case of office is rented/ leased; or latest electricity /telephone bill.
- Copy of partnership deed (in case of a partnership)
- Certificate of incorporation (in case of a private limited company, LLP)
- Registration Certificate of the Society / Copy of the Trust Deed (in case of a trust