Limited Liability Partnership Registration
LLP is a newer form of business which provides advantage of partnership firm along with limited liability company. The concept of LLP was introduced in India in 2008. Minimum two partners are required to incorporate an LLP.
Among the partners, there should be a minimum of two designated partner who shall be individual, out of which one should be a resident in India. The rights and duties of designated partners are governed according to LLP agreement.
Documents to be required for registration of an LLP:
- ID proof of partners (PAN, Aadhar Card, Passport)
- Address proof of partners which can be Voter’s ID, Passport, Driver’s license or Aadhar Card.
- Residence Proof of Partners like bank statement, telephone bill, mobile bill, electricity bill (Bills or statement shouldn’t be more than 2 months old)
- Passport size photograph
- Passport in case of NRIs/ Foreign Nationals
- Power of ownership along with NOC of the owner
- Utility Bill of the registered office of the LLP (not older than 2 months)
- DSC of Partners
- Mobile no. and Email id of partners.
This is a mandatory return and failing to life this return by the business attract penalty or fine.
This is typically a type of income tax return and also includes the amount which is paid on the profit as a tax by the business already.