Nidhi Company Registration
A Nidhi Company is a kind of Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC). Nidhi Companies are formed to borrow and lend money to its members. It is dependent on the principle of mutual benefit and instils the habit of saving among its members.
These companies are more operative in the southern part of India. Nidhi Companies do not need to register for a license from Reserve Bank of India (RBI). However, they have to be registered as a public company and their names should end with ‘Nidhi Limited’.
Documents Required for Nidhi Company Registration:
- Ownership documents or a rent/lease agreement has to be provided as a proof of address of the registered place of business
- A No Objection Certificate (NOC) duly signed by the landlord or the owner of the place where the business is registered
- Identity proofs
- Address proofs of the members of the company
- Photographs of the members of the company
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of the company
- Copies of PAN cards of the members
- Director Identification Numbers (DIN) of all the directors
- Certified copy of the updated Memorandum of Association (MoA) of the company
- Certified copy of the updated Articles of Association (AoA) of the company