Partnership Firm Registration
Partnership firm is an organization of two or more person having mutual understanding to run business and earn profits. It is governed under Partnership Act, 1932 in India. Partnership deed is the legal document which is created to form a Partnership Firm. Maximum number of members in a partnership is 10 for banking and 20 for other businesses to enter into a Partnership. Individuals are known as Partners and collectively known as Partnership Firm.
Documents required for Partnership Registration:
- Copy of PAN Card of partners.
- Copy of Aadhar Card/ Voter identity card.
- Passport size photograph of partners.
- Electricity / Water bill/ Telephone bill / Latest bank statement as proof of registered office.
- Copy of sale deed/property deed (if owned property), otherwise the landlord NOC if the property is taken on rent / lease.
This is a mandatory return and failing to life this return by the business attract penalty or fine.
This is typically a type of income tax return and also includes the amount which is paid on the profit as a tax by the business already.