Producer Company Registration
A Producer Company is thus a body corporate having an object that is one or all of the following:
production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, the export of primary produce of the Members or import of goods or services for their benefit. A producer company can be defined as a legally recognized body of farmers/ agriculturists with the aim to improve the standard of their living and ensure a good status of their available support, incomes and profitability.
Documents required to incorporate producer company:
- PAN Card/ Passport/ Election ID Card of all the directors and shareholder
- Latest Bank Statement
- Voter's ID/Driver's License/passport of all the directors and shareholders
- Passport-sized photographs of all directors and shareholder
- Copy of any Utility bill as a residential proof
- In case of rented property, a scan copy of Rent agreement along with NOC from the owner
- In case of owned Property, a copy of Property Papers.