Public Limited Company Registration
A Public Limited Company registration in India is the best suitable business structure for entrepreneurs who are planning for large-scale business operations. A Public Limited Company in India enjoys all the privileges of a corporate entity together with the features of Limited Liability. A public limited company gets listed with the stock exchange to raise capital from the general public. Hence, the Public Limited Companies have to comply with multiple regulations of the government and start a Public Limited Company.
Documents required to Incorporate a Public Limited Company:
- Passport Sized Photographs Of all the Directors.
- Copies of the Identity Documents of all the Directors- Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card.
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of all the Directors
- DIN (Director Identification Number) of all the Directors.
- In case if the office is a rented property - The rent agreement.
- In case the office is an owned place- the property ownership documents
- The water bill and the electricity bill of the business place.
- No objection certificate by Landlord.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Articles of Association (AOA)