Register an Indian Subsidiary
The Indian Subsidiary Company is a company that is owned (fully or partly) and controlled by any other company. When a company exercises control of another company, the company which is formed becomes a Subsidiary Company. The control of subsidiary company is in the hand of its holding company.
Documents required for registration:
- ID and Address proof of the director and shareholder. If foreign applicant , passport is mandatory.
- DSC of director is required.
- Photographs of Director and Shareholders.
- DIN of designated director and shareholder
- Address proof of the registered place of business.
- Rent agreement if taken on lease, Owned property (copy of property)